Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely via a variety of websites, and can be determined on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and quite a few different on line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first factor I favor to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t be aware of if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it certainly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the advocated dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I received a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I understand you are supposed to take two capsules a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a huge range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s no longer genuinely possible. After studying quite a few of the critiques about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t surely seem to be like you ever get a suitable impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would now not go so a ways as to say that, however in all truth – based totally on my quick ride – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut seem to be at the elements to see if these product even has the attainable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate characteristic and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As a long way as its sexual benefits, there’s absolutely no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many elements in this category, in reality seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, though maca appears to expand intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone ranges and is no longer a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by means of current lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone degrees – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being definitely ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer adequate lookup to definitely nail down a specific dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to aid male fitness through a number of standard remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given deposit for a extensive vary of benefits, inclusive of improved testosterone and energy, as nicely as increased erections.
Unfortunately, those claims have not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially due to the fact that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no advantageous on testosterone degrees or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in typical medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a whole lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to by using delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a precise supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More usually known as Sarsaparilla, it’s commonly the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in standard Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to genuinely refer to numerous unique flowers however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to limit it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it may additionally deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that would possibly virtually enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, really due to the fact of how low priced it is and – in concept – the elements ought to have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few components that would possibly honestly do whatever for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, substantially decreasing their capability to clearly work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to take into account that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product typically don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible journey with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to extend blood go with the flow and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the exceptional preference for growing NO stages and wishes to be taken at a tons greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra fantastic for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be right for you, however I don’t understand if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website